Research, Development and Innovation at the Institutes of Technology
http://247loan.ca/short-term-loans-in-canada short term loans in canada
- Working with all our stakeholders to define current and future priorities.
- Building on critical mass in specialist research areas.
- Delivering postgraduate provision at Level 9 and Level 10 which drives impact-focused research activity.
- Attracting high quality postgraduate and postdoctorate resources to our Institutes.
- Establishing and maintaining a research foundation funding programme which ensures a pipeline of postgraduate students in respective IoT specialist areas.
- Benchmarking research performance through establishment of strategic international partnerships.
- Complimenting national grants with EU funding wherever feasible.
- Embedding sufficient research and postgraduate management infrastructure.
For further information, please contact:
Office of Research, Development & Innovation
Institutes of Technology Ireland
Tel: +353 1 708 2904