Colleges Ontario has signed a unique agreement with Institutes of Technology Ireland (IOTI) that allows Ontario College students to complete honours degree programs in Ireland.
The agreement allows graduates of two-year college programs in Ontario to secure an honours degree with two further years of study in Ireland. In some cases, graduates of three-year programs will be able to secure an honours degree with one further year of study.
Applications are now invited from Colleges Ontario graduates who wish to pursue honours degrees in the following areas:
- Business (incorporating Marketing, Human Resource Management Accounting and Business Administration) Memorandum of Agreement
- Electronics Engineering Memorandum of Agreement
- Internet Applications and Web Development Memorandum of Agreement
- Hospitality Management and Hospitality Administration Memorandum of Agreement
- Early Childhood Education Memorandum of Agreement
- Social Services Memorandum of Agreement
- Criminal Justice Memorandum of Agreement
Tuition fees have been reduced by more than 15 per cent to 7500 euro per academic year ($10,000 CAD approx). In addition, a number of scholarships of 1500 euro will be paid for the first successful applications under the agreement.
The closing date for receipt of applications is May 31st each year for entry in September.
Enquiries can be made directly to the International Officer in your chosen Institute or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our local representative in Ontario is Jackie Barclay at:Barclay & Knap Educational Services Suite 312A, McMaster University Innovation Park 175 Longwood Road South, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8P-0A1 905.632.0999 or 888.632.0666 email@example.com www.barclayknap.com
Further information is available at the links below:
Summary Information on Colleges Ontario - Institutes of Technology Ireland agreement
Institutes of Technology Ireland - Profile
Memorandum of Understanding - Colleges Ontario-Institutes of Technology Ireland